1982 Militaria Forum

SAS /Forces special Equipment

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 21/9/2013, 16:53

Group:

Ollie,

Grandes ejemplos de kit de SAS.

LMV

Aquí está una foto de comparación, SLR bolsa obviamente a la derecha! No tengo un ejemplo de la versión SLR pero tengo varios pares de la versión de M16.

Tengo una foto del día mañana así que publicaremos otros ejemplos para el estudio.

Saludos

Paul

Ollie,

Great examples of SAS kit.

LMV

Here's a comparison photo, SLR pouch obviously on the right! I don't have an example of the SLR version but I have several pairs of the M16 version.
I am having a photo day tomorrow so will post other examples for study.

Regards

Paul

RAF REGIMENT GUNNER
view post Posted on 21/9/2013, 19:10

QUOTE (43rdRecce @ 21/9/2013, 17:53) 
Ollie,

Grandes ejemplos de kit de SAS.

LMV

Aquí está una foto de comparación, SLR bolsa obviamente a la derecha! No tengo un ejemplo de la versión SLR pero tengo varios pares de la versión de M16.

(IMG:https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj300/t...0sets/image.jpg)

Tengo una foto del día mañana así que publicaremos otros ejemplos para el estudio.

Saludos

Paul

Ollie,

Great examples of SAS kit.

LMV

Here's a comparison photo, SLR pouch obviously on the right! I don't have an example of the SLR version but I have several pairs of the M16 version.
I am having a photo day tomorrow so will post other examples for study.

Regards

Paul

Hola Paul, Gracias por publicar esta foto comparación súper
¡Salud
Ollie

Hi Paul ,Thanks for showing this great comparative image (sealed patterns ???)
Cheers
Ollie

view post Posted on 21/9/2013, 19:16

Group:

Hi Ollie,

Yes sealed patterns. only the Armalite pouch is mine though...I never bothered to get the SLR version.

Regards

Paul

view post Posted on 22/9/2013, 14:58

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Hi guys: thanks for this instructive thread!

HHD

view post Posted on 22/9/2013, 22:15

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Hello to all, for RRG and 43rdRecce, in the webbing that we are admiring now, would it be the case that his owner to coffee with a dash of milk the classic strips of subordination to the belt in order that "they" "do not "hang"? I believe that RRG you had done a comment on this in the Thread de British Rat when it showed his uniform type SAS. I had consulted if they could be cover of canteens since I have understood that many chest rig of epoch they were done joining several of these canteens cover Pattern58 and cooking them between yes. I was calling the attention that they are so high in relation to the typical webbing of the SAS. Clear it is that also would have been modified in the system of closing since they us are the same. Regards. LMV

Hola a todos, para RRG y 43rdRecce, en el webbing que estamos admirando ahora, sería el caso que su dueño a cortado las clásicas tiras de sujeción al cinturón para que no "cuelguen"? Creo que RRG habías hecho un comentario sobre esto en el Thread de British Rat cuando mostró su uniforme tipo SAS.
Yo había consultado si podían ser fundas de cantimploras ya que tengo entendido que muchos chest rig de época se hicieron juntando varias de estas fundas Pattern58 y cociéndolas entre sí. Me llamaba la atención que estén tan altas en relación al webbing típico de los SAS. Claro está que también habrían sido modificadas en el sistema de cierre ya que nos son el mismo.

Saludos.
LMV

view post Posted on 11/10/2013, 15:41

Group:
Administrator

Maniquí de infarto!!! :woot: no tengo palabras
Todos los elementos son espectaculares y además, hay muchos kilates en ese torso
Por lo que veo, el camuflaje lo aplicaban a brocha.
Gracias por compartir estas joyas Ollie :D

Myocardial dummy! : woot: I have no words
All elements are spectacular and also there are many karats in that torso
From what I see, the camouflage was applied by a brush.
Thanks for sharing these gems Ollie: D

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/16kuv7s.jpg[/IMG]  Top
20 replies since 18/9/2013, 14:12   1041 views